Friday, May 22, 2015

Graduations

We have had a busy week wrapping up school and activities. I cannot believe we are already celebrating summer vacation!

Maggie ended her gymnastics season on Wednesday. She will still practice during the summer, but it is more laid back, and she can register for a variety of class times, so she may not be with her usual friends.

Coach Todd and Ava handed out medals and beach balls to all the students. We absolutely LOVE Jump Start and see a long gymnastics career at this gym. :)



Thursday was a whirlwind of a day! I started with a luau in the Dragon class. The decorations and party food were perfect to start summer. Tuttle enjoyed ham and pineapple skewers and a cupcake to celebrate Reagan's birthday!




The party wrapped up with a limbo game and creating shell necklaces. How cute!

I rushed from the luau party to the Pound Puppy classroom to set up for Maggie's party. I was in charge of the party with another mom. We decided on a "Dig into Summer' theme with sand buckets to hold the treats. I made Jello "Ocean in a Cup" treats from a Pinterest recipe. They were a success. The tables were filled with yummy food to eat and bright summer colors!





After setting up the room, I went to the sanctuary to watch Tuttle's graduation. I knew I would get choked up, and I did. It did not help that his sweet teachers, Ms. Linda and Ms. Stacey, could not hold it together either. :) Right after receiving his diploma, Tuttle walked over to Ms. Stacey for a huge hug. She told me that he whispered, "I am excited to go to Kindergarten, but I will miss you so much." He was teary, as well. Tuttle does not like change and gets very sentimental. I love my sweet boy to the moon and back. 




I ran back to the Pound Puppy classroom to celebrate with Maggie. She was digging into her Jello when I arrived.


 Maggie is such a goofball!


Since Tuttle is always talking about who he is going to marry, Maggie has joined in on the discussion and is convinced she is going to marry Garrett from her Pound Puppy classroom. Apparently the feeling is mutual because his mom told me that Garrett is always talking about how Maggie is his girlfriend. True love. :)


I always like to compare first day of school pictures to last day of school pictures. I CANNOT believe how much my babies have changed in 9 months! Time slow down!!




After a quick run on the playground, we officially started summer with ice cream at the Frosty Caboose with our close friends.


Tuttle needed a picture with his girlfriend, Callie. Luckily she is going to the same school for Kindergarten. I completely approve of this relationship. I am obsessed with their entire family!



While all these graduations are bittersweet, I am ready for pooltime, beach trips, and memory making with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment