Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Annual Pink Pig Ride

We made it to church on Sunday, and it was much needed after our stressful Saturday the day before. Tuttle and Maggie were in constant sibling battles all day, so we needed a little Jesus to start our week off on the right foot. :)


Since Tuttle and Maggie have the week off from school due to the Thanksgiving holiday, we ventured to Lenox Mall to ride the Pink Pig yesterday. A huge group of friends met us there, so the TWO HOUR wait went by fairly quickly. My last minute decision to throw our lunch in my purse was a lifesaver, too. 


My friends thought I was a little crazy that I voluntarily stand in line every year for the Pink Pig, but I rode it as a child, and Tuttle has been riding it since he was a baby. It's tradition!

Tuttle in 2011



Once the kids boarded the pink train, everyone forget about the time spent in line. We bought tickets, so everyone could ride twice. Maggie and Tuttle loved it!


We filled the rest of the day with a quick stop at the park, a OBGYN visit for Jacob, and karate practice for Tuttle. I think the day wore everyone out because we all slept until 9:30 this morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment