Thursday, November 12, 2015

Our Little Comedian

Maggie is definitely our little comedian, and she keeps us laughing daily. I want to keep track of some of my favorite funny moments, and this week has produced some classics worth remembering. :)


On Tuesday when we were getting dressed for gymnastics, Maggie was having trouble following directions. I asked her where her listening ears were. She told me Ms. Chris (her preschool teacher) locked them up in a cabinet at school. 


I noticed at preschool pickup that Maggie had listed "God" as something that she was thankful for on her class list. Her teacher later revealed the other list that was created in the classroom. Maggie apparently is thankful for her 18 cats. When I asked her where the cats were located, she told me they were hiding all over our house. I then asked how she was going to feed 18 cats. Her response? One at a time. 

Obviously. How could I be so dumb? :)


We are so lucky to have such a hilarious and spunky little girl in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment