Friday, November 20, 2015

Thanksgiving Feasts X 2

We officially started our Thanksgiving celebration with Tuttle and Maggie's Thanksgiving feasts at school this week. Luckily there were on different days, so I was easily able to attend each celebration. 

Tuttle's Thanksgiving feast was on Thursday during his normal lunch time, so Maggie and I volunteered at the school book fair for a few hours before the special event. We met up with Tuttle in his classroom where I helped the kids get on their pilgrim and Indian accessories. 


The lunchroom was definitely organized chaos as all the parents and students went through the line and found a spot to eat. Maggie was thrilled to be able to come. We skipped ballet, so she could eat with Tuttle.


I have been impressed all year with all the opportunities to be involved in the elementary school. The Thanksgiving Feast did not disappoint. :)

Today was Maggie's Thanksgiving party at the preschool. I had a few hours after dropping her off to straighten up the house and take a shower. As a side note, I shaved my legs. At eight months pregnant this is a HUGE accomplishment! Haha

Maggie thoroughly enjoyed the Thanksgiving meal with her Kangaroo friends. She actually ate two plates of food. Maggie's Indian headdress cracked me up. I was not surprised that her Indian name was "Sliding Panda." 



Maggie absolutely LOVES her teachers this year.


We enjoyed a few minutes outside at the playground after the feast. The weather has been unseasonably warm, and we have been soaking it up for hours everyday!


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment