Thursday, January 25, 2018

Will My Children Ever Return to School?

We just survived another round of snow days where school was cancelled three times. Ever since Christmas vacation, we have not experienced a consistent week of routine since mid-December. Everyone in our family functions best when on a schedule (especially me!), so we are relieved that maybe everything can get back to normal now. Maybe.


Not only did we endure three extra days stuck inside with snow, but I hosted the spring/summer Mary & Grace trunk show at my house. Luckily the kids were pretty compliment to model some of the sweet pieces for my online customers. Jacob tolerated a few outfits and then decided riding the clothing rack around the house was more entertaining.


Daddy packed up Jacob and Maggie for the weekend to head to Madison for my remaining shows, and Tuttle stayed with me, so he could attend a birthday party on Sunday. I loved having some one on one time with my biggest boy, and I was so impressed with how independent he has become. I slept in later everyday, and he got up, made his own breakfast, fed the animals, and entertained himself without disturbing me at all! We were able to sneak in a trip to the movies Saturday evening, as well.


Saturday morning while Tuttle hung out with a buddy I attended a baby shower for a neighborhood friend. There is a new wave of babies among my friends with kids at the elementary school. It is so exciting! While I love celebrating these additions, we will not be joining them for Baby #4. :)


We were so very close to returning to normal this week when Jacob woke up Monday with pink eye. I immediately took him to the Minute Clinic for drops and started them right away. I even requested a second bottle to start Tuttle, Maggie, and myself on them. On Tuesday, our first day back with all three having school, Maggie woke up with pink eye! It is almost comical at this point. 


FINALLY today all three babies were back to routine. I just hope we can stay that way!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    Toshiba 64GB Memory Card Pakistan

    ReplyDelete