Friday, November 4, 2011

Date with My Little Boy

Even though I am with Tuttle everyday, I rarely have just one-on-one time with him because there is usually another kid around or we are with family/friends. I decided that we needed a Mommy/Son date today, just the two of us!

After a late morning nap, Tuttle look a bath to prepare for our date.


Then we headed to Fernbank to explore the dinosaurs and the nature section for kids. Tuttle was a little nervous at first, but it did not take him long to feel comfortable in such a fun place!



He spent a lot of time looking at the snake. He can even make the snake sound now. I hope he is not getting any ideas that we need one at home!


There are great hands-on features in the kids' section. Every nook has a little surprise, such as the log with the screen inside that shows squirrels, foxes, and other animals!



The dinosaurs are a fun exhibit at Fernbank. Tuttle did not know what to think and kept pointing up at the HUGE monsters.


We ended our date at Panera where Tuttle was treated to a candy cookie.


What a fun day with my little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment