Tuesday, November 15, 2011

UGA/Auburn Game

This past weekend we headed to Athens to cheer on the Dawgs as they played against the Auburn Tigers/War Eagles. Our family holds a special place for Auburn in our hearts since Jay got his Masters Degree from there, but we still bleed red and black. :)

Our best family photo with a toddler


This was the game that most of Jay's friends decided to come to, so they put together a huge tailgate. I decided to bring Tuttle, so he would not miss all the fun! I was a little nervous because we would be on campus for a LONG time, but I crossed my fingers that he would fall asleep in the stroller if he was exhausted enough.

Jon and Stephanie


Tuttle wanted to keep up with the big boys!  
The sweetest group of guys let Tuttle "play" football with them.


 Tuttle was practicing for his college tailgating days with an EMPTY bottle.


Why does my husband always make crazy faces in pictures???


Tuttle and I ventured across campus to visit some of my friends.

 
Courtney, Beth Ann, and Michelle- My Sigma Kappa Sisters


My good friend, Kris. 
We cannot wait to visit you in Macon very soon!


 COMPLETELY exhausted, chicken leg in hand! :)


The Dawgs did not disappoint at all! They KILLED Auburn 45-7. Jay even had to leave the game around halftime because he thought it was too good to be true! :) Tuttle and I headed back to Granny' house after tailgating and both took naps. Perfect day in Athens, Georgia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment