Wednesday, November 9, 2011

These Shoes Were Made for Walking

If you know me, you know my OBSESSION with baby shoes. I figured since I did not have a girl, shoes were the only accessory I could go crazy over! Tuttle had teeny tiny shoes on his feet the day he came home from the hospital. Obviously he wore shoes in his newborn photo session! :)


I could not help showing off his new Converse high tops! 


Cute little boy legs!

I know this is not the deepest blog post, but one day I will not buy little shoes anymore. :(

We also tackling Daylight Savings Time this week. I used to get VERY excited about an extra hour of sleep. With a toddler, you have to plan for early mornings and fussy evenings. Tuttle is trying to go to bed at 6pm. (He literally get his blanket and paci, leads me to his crib, and points to go to sleep!) I think I may revert back to the previous schedule and just be an hour behind everyone else!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment