Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Pink Pig/Santa/GNO

Wow! What a busy weekend, and it is only Saturday night! :)

Friday we met Stella and Dylan for a playdate. We have missed them so much and could not wait to see them! I rememberd the Pink Pig was already open at Lenox Mall, so Sarah (the kids' mom) and I decided that was a great place to meet up.

I was pleasantly surprised that we did not have to wait in line very long. I heard it could take over an hour to ride the classic Christmas pig!!

Tuttle seemed very excited about the ride until we actually sat down. He did not get upset, but his face looked a little nervous!

Since the ride was so quick, we decided to treat the kids to cookies inside the mall. The cookie stand was right beside Santa, and there was NO LINE to talk to him. I never thought I would see the day that you could walk right up to Santa. Stella and Tuttle sat on Santa's lap. I figured this was a good trial run because I wanted to take him back in his Christmas clothes. He did not cry at all. He was too busy being mesmerized by Santa's shiny buttons on his red coat. :)


Later that night, I met up with my girlfriends for a Girl's Night Out!! I had been looking for the this dinner for weeks! Everyone who came lives in Ashford Park (our new neighborhood), and I am beyond thrilled that I will officially live near my friends on December 29 (the closing date.)

Me, Laurel, and Mary

Calley, Tracey, and Jamie

We ate the yummest dinner at Twist. It was only 8:30 when we finished, and we decided that was ENTIRELY too early to head home, so we went to a local wine bar, Pour.
I could not stop laughing all night! This was a much needed night out, and I insisted that we do it once a month from now on. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment