Thursday, November 17, 2011

Preschool Thanksgiving Party

My preschool class celebrated Thanksgiving today since we are out of school next week. I absolutely love creating the traditional holiday crafts with my kids as well as adding some original ideas. The kids created the tried and true handprint turkeys and later decorated pilgrim hats. Everyone could not wait to show off their artwork to their moms and dads at the party! :)


I made some special turkey sandwiches. Gobble! Gobble!


Some of my preschool cuties!



 
I was able to catch the tailend of Tuttle's Thanksgiving party. He did not know what to think of his mommy being in class with him because he is so used to being dropped off and avoiding my classroom. He did not want me to set him down!


The parents asked my advice to get their toddlers to eat since Tuttle had devoured so much food at the party! I told them it must be their yummy cooking because he is getting very picky at home. The only foods he will ALWAYS eat are waffles, goldfish, yogurt smoothies, crackers, Chickfila nuggests, and Gerber ravioli. The only vegetable he will always touch is lima beans-very random!

The food must have been great! He wanted to bring two handfuls to music time on the rug! Hehe


Happy Thanksgiving!! We have so much to be thankful for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment