Sunday, December 11, 2011

Jonathan and Stephanie's Engagement Party

I love that we get to celebrate so many weddings this year! Saturday night, we went to Jonathan and Stephanie's engagement party and had the BEST time! It was held at Heather's house in Decatur, and her house is ABSOLUTELY beautiful!

The Happy Couple

The Party Hosts

The hosts definitely know the way to a pregnant lady's heart. They offered a burrito bar complete with a huge pot of queso! Yummy!!

Jonathan and Stephanie have so many people that love them and cannot wait to celebrate their special day.





 My Handsome Hubby and Me
Side note: I chopped my hair off and am LOVING my new short style! It means no more ponytails. I actually have to fix it everyday! :)

Cheers to the Soon-to-Be Mr. and Mrs. Poole

No comments:

Post a Comment