Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lauren's Baby Shower

I was hoping to write this post earlier, but pregnancy fatigue has definitely taken over! :) Jay is enjoying it because I am usually going non-stop in the evening (washing clothes, scrubbing the kitchen, picking up Tuttle's toys, etc.), and he wishes I would just relax on the couch. He has gotten his wish!!

This past Sunday I was able to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Lauren's baby girl, Copelyn Reece. This baby has been prayed about so much and is going to be the most loved little girl in the world!

The Beautiful Mommy-to-Be


We played the tradional "How Big is the Belly?" game. I am a professinal at this game, but it wasn't my day. Hehe

Genesis spent most of her time next to the yummy food table. She even grabbed a plate of chocolate dipped treats for the road. :)

Baby girl showers turn out the be a fashion show for the most adorable little clothes. Jay will be in trouble if this next baby is a girl! Baby bows, tights, dresses, shows......the list goes on and on!!


Copelyn is due on Valentine's Day- how appropriate! I cannot wait to snuggle Lauren and Scott's bundle of joy!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet Petty! Thank you for writing such a wonderful post and taking such great pictures:) I can't wait to celebrate your new little one! Love you and thank you for praying for us!

    ReplyDelete