Monday, August 13, 2012

Random Photos

First off, the title of the blog has changed to reflect our newest family member! Next, I FINALLY cleaned off my camera card to make room for new photos. I had gotten to the point that I was scrolling through the pictures to figure out what to delete, so I could snap a new one. I found a couple of pictures worth sharing, too!

Sweet Girl


We have been going on walks everyday! I love my double BOB stroller!!
 

Enough pictures, Mommy!
 

Jay has been such a BIG help with the kids! I am always shocked how well he manages them. :)
 

Jay and I have joined forces to eliminate Tuttle walking around with the paci. This is mostly because he is talking so much now that it is hard to understand him with his mouth full. As of last night, he has three pacis available to him in the bed, the stroller, and the car. The catch is that they are tied to their respective locations. I was not ready to cut him off cold turkey, so he has pacis available in these specific places. So far, so good. No tantrums over his lack of "bopies" today. :)

Maggie is officially a cuddle bug, but it may become a problem very quickly. She will not go back to sleep after her second night feeding unless she is glued to me or take a nap when Tuttle naps (something I NEED) unless she is snuggled up beside me. I LOVE her cuddling, but I also want her to self-soothe. I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment