Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Moby Wrap

I finally pulled out the Moby wrap yesterday to try with Maggie Ruth. She wants to be held all the time, so I thought the wrap would allow me to get more done around the house and help Tuttle.


I had to study the manual to successfully put it on, but Maggie LOVES it! I vacuumed, mopped, and even ventured to the grocery store (an errand I used to look forward to, but I dread now because there is no where to put the carseat!). I am currently wearing it while I type this blog. :)


Last night the kids and I went to Jay's TRX workout to check out Daddy in action. Jay has really stayed committed to his workout routine and now has eight workouts he tries to attend each week. He gets up at 5am for bootcamp Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. He rushes home from work to sweat at TRX Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons, and he helps train a team for a half marathon group on Saturday mornings. It makes me tired just typing it!

I insisted on getting an action shot after the workout. :)


Go, Daddy!!
 

Maggie is so proud of her Daddy.
 

I am getting ready for a busy and fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment