Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tuttle's Open House

Yesterday we went to Tuttle's Open House at his new preschool. I was been talking up school and how much fun it would be with his new friends, so I was eager for him to meet his teachers and spend some time in his classroom.

Ms. Ana and Ms. Sarah


His teachers seem very sweet and knowledgeable about two-year-olds. I talked to his lead teacher about her strategy to teach Tuttle to share, and I cannot wait to hear about her success! Luckily, the other parents voiced that the lack of sharing is common among their children, too.

Tuttle loved all the different areas in the classroom, especially the vehicle section (cars, trucks, trains, planes, etc.) and the home living area (kitchen, play house, babies).




Maggie was impressed with Tuttle's classroom, as well. :)


The Tumble Bus was at the school to let the kids try it out for an extracurricular option after the regular school day. Tuttle was in HEAVEN! It is only offered on Fridays, but I may bring Tuttle up that day for some extra school fun.


School starts Tuesday, and I know Tuttle will have a great year!

How cute does Maggie look today in her outfit from Zanna??
Now I just need to make it down to the beach to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment