Sunday, December 16, 2012

Big and Fun Events This Weekend

Our family had such a fun weekend! Saturday night Jay and I left the kids with Grandmama and Grandaddy and celebrated my childhood friend, Ashley, getting married. Ashley and I have been friends since we were three (We met at the grocery store!), went through high school together, and continued our friendship cheering on the Dawgs at UGA. Ashely was also a bridesmaid in my wedding.


The wedding venue was an architecture firm and resembled a Tuscan villa. It was such a unique and beautiful place to hold a wedding, and I loved having the opportunity to catch up with good high school friends. It is crazy that we are all grown up now with kids and/or real jobs. Most of the girls have entered the medical world, and I could not be more proud of all of them for their achievements.

Congratulations Ashley and Josh Ades!

Today Tuttle and I sneaked away for a date at Mickey Mouse Live at Phillips Arena! We rode Marta which was half of the fun and enjoyed Mickey Mouse and friends dancing and singing on stage. It was Tuttle's first time attending a concert, and he was so attentive. After the tragic event in Connecticut Friday, it definitely makes you hold your babies a little closer and appreciate watching them laugh that much more. 


I cannot believe Christmas is a little over a week away!

No comments:

Post a Comment