Thursday, December 20, 2012

Preschool Christmas Party

It was the perfect morning for a sibling picture in front of the Christma tree. 
Obviously Tuttle and Maggie were thrilled.

 
Today was Tuttle's last day at preschool before the holiday break, so his class celebrated with a Christmas party. I volunteered with another mom to bring the food and decorations for the class. I was in charge of the table decorations, the fruit, and the yummy dessert. I brought the kids reindeer headbands for fun.

Ellie got festive for the party, too!

 
Aunt Peach came to surprise Tuttle. I was very excited that she could see Tuttle's school and how he interacts with his friends and teachers.


Tuttle has such a cute class. There are usually 10 students, but two friends were absent today. 


Our big boy devoured his ham and cheese star sandwich and banana pieces. In true Tuttle fashion, he requested more banana. I swear that Tuttle would turn into a monkey if he could!


My green rice krispy treat balls were a hit, too! I realize now that I could have made them A LOT smaller. I apologize to the mommies and daddies for sending your kids home so sugared up! :)
 
Maggie was extra sweet, as well, in her candy cane dress.

 
Tuttle and his best school buddy, Louie poised for a picture. Tuttle always tells me that he is going to play with Louie when we are heading to school.



Merry Christmas, Panda Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment