Thursday, December 13, 2012

Preschool Christmas Program 2012

Tuttle performed this morning at his preschool for their Christmas program. His class sang "Mary Had a Baby Boy" to the tune of "Mary Had a Little Lamb." His teachers sent home the lyrics several weeks ago, so we had been practicing everyday. Tuttle promised us that he would sing LOUD!

Jay was able to work from home today and come see Tuttle sing to an adoring audience. I was very happy that he could see Tuttle with his friends and help me take care of two babies during the performance.

Maggie loved being a big girl and sitting with her mommy, daddy, and Ellie.



Tuttle ABSOLUTELY stole the show when his class performed! He sang loud, made big hand motions for each verse, and soaked up a big audience paying attention to him. I had two parents of his classmates tell me that Tuttle carried the rest of the class with his singing. Jay and I had the best time watching our boy show off his personality. He had a lot of fun!



 
One of my favorite things about being a mommy is participating in cute holiday activities with my babies. Today will always be such a special memory. :)



Jay and I are extremely lucky to be parents to Maggie and Tuttle.

No comments:

Post a Comment