Sunday, February 10, 2013

Big Boy Haircut

This past Thursday I took the plunge and took Tuttle to get a big boy haircut. I decided to do this for a couple reasons.


1. Tuttle HATES getting his haircut. I am not exaggerating when I say that he cries and squirms the entire time. I cannot believe the hairdresser can even cut his hair with his reaction. By cutting his hair short, I can go longer between haircuts and reduce the tears.

2. He has achieved so many big boy accomplishments recently that I wanted to give him a look to fit his big boy lifestyle. :) He is potty trained, sleeps in a big boy bed, and is such a great helper with the babies. 


Jay is not such a fan of his haircut, but I do not think Tuttle could be more handsome. I love that boy to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment