Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Lots of Love from the Thorne Family!

Jay and I do not typically celebrate Valentine's Day because we like to show our love all year long, but the holiday is fun to celebrate with the babies!

I put together Tuttle's valentines for his friends at school last night. I showed him several ideas on Pinterest, and he picked the truck one, so I got to work! :)


Kristen and I were in charge of the Valentine's Day party at the preschool. We put together a little lunch with decorations from the Dollar Tree. I think it turned out really cute! I even used a cookie cutter on the cheese slices to make kissing lips!!


Maggie and Lily sat for a quick picture, but Ellie was on the move scooting all over the room!
 


I cannot believe the end of the school year in only three months away! Tuttle has learned a lot and had  so much fun with his sweet friends this year. We found out he will actually have the same teachers next year since he is transitioning to a M/W/F week. :)



I bribed Tuttle with his valentine treat bag to take a picture!


Happy Valentine's Day!

Disclaimer: It looks like taking three babies under three to a party is a piece of cake. It is much more stressful than it looks. Maggie was ready for a nap which resulted in a crying fit toward the end of the party, Ellie was a lady on a mission getting into all the fun new toys, and Tuttle was attempting to eat a cupcake in one bite which meant a very messy cleanup. I appreciate all the extra hands to help me, so I could attend and enjoy the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment