Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Maggie's Favorite Toy

Maggie officially has an favorite toy. She would spend hours playing with it if I did not make her try new things out during the day. She LOVES jumping in her door bouncer. Tuttle enjoyed his, as well, but Maggie is in Heaven when is she bouncing away! :)

Jay and I find it HILARIOUS that not only does she want to spend every second in the door jumper, but she has fallen asleep mid-jump on several occasions. Tuttle NEVER fell asleep in a toy or even the highchair. I always wondered how babies fell asleep in such uncomfortable positions from friends' pictures, but now I have seen it firsthand.

I caught her taking a little break from jumping this morning. Silly girl!



I have a feeling all this jumping is strengthening her legs to walk soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment