Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Back to Routine While We Wait

I think everyone was ready to return back to school, work, and a regular routine this week after our two week winter break for Christmas and New Years. Daddy headed to work on Monday, Tuttle went back to school Tuesday, and Maggie will start to preschool again today. I keep thinking everything will be back to normal now until I remember that I am HUGELY pregnant, and everything will change once again when Jacob arrives! :) 

I have been nesting like a crazy person. I think this is one reason that Jay was eager to head back to work- I kept adding to his "To-Do" list at home! I reminded Tuttle during carpool this morning that he was going to try on all the pants in his dresser after school to see what fits. Let's just say that he may not be eager to jump in the car this afternoon! Even Gram is helping with my craziness- she is coming over this afternoon to help me clean bathrooms since I cannot get down to scrub the tubs. I am so lucky to have her nearby AND retired! :)

Maggie has been practicing her new role as a big sister. She was so proud to wear her shirt yesterday and use her boy doll in Jacob's room to try out his new equipment.


We have less than two weeks until I get induced, but I will be shocked if Jacob camps out until then. Come on, little boy! We are ready to meet you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment