Friday, January 15, 2016

Coming Home

We have really been enjoying our new normal as a family of five! Luckily my recovery has been pretty easy, so we have returned to our regular routine with a cute little addition in tow. :)


Our first night home went very smoothly, but our second night was a little more exhausting. Daddy ended up sleeping with Jacob in his recliner. We are both so in love with our little boy and see so much of Tuttle in him as a baby. It brings back a lot of sweet memories.


I am really trying to soak up these newborn days with Jacob. I honestly do not remember Tuttle and Maggie at this age, and it is so much more apparent how quickly it flies by.


Tonight we are enjoying our first movie night as a family. Considering how much Jacob liked to kick in my tummy, I think Tuttle made a great choice in his selection. 


I guess I need to work on changing the blog name: A Tale of FIVE Thornes!

No comments:

Post a Comment