Tuesday, January 26, 2016

One-On-One

I can tell how our lives are going to be much busier with three babies vs. two, so it is already very clear to me that one on one time with Tuttle and Maggie is super important. Daddy was able to take Tuttle to see the new Star Wars movie on Friday evening while Maggie and I spent a little girl time getting our nails done on Sunday afternoon. 


Maggie has been requesting to go to the nail salon for weeks now. I do not blame her- getting pampered is always nice. :) Everyone is always very impressed how patient and still Maggie is during our visit. I explain that Maggie got her first pedicure on her first birthday. She is a pro now!

We made it to church on Sunday! I was extremely proud of this accomplishment, especially since I tackled all three kids during the service by myself. Tuttle and Maggie decided they wanted to go to "big church."


Unfortunately the weekend seemed to catch up to Tuttle by Sunday. He took a nap (which never happens!) and was running a low grade fever. I decided to keep him home from school on Monday just to be on the safe side. Honestly I enjoyed having him home. After taking Maggie to preschool, we spent three hours chatting and playing. I rarely only have Tuttle with me. (Jacob was present, but he was sleeping 90% of the time!)


I think all my years keeping three kids through my nanny jobs have paid off. 



The transition has been pretty easy. I know. Famous last words. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment