Friday, January 22, 2016

My Favorite Pictures (And People!)

We have successfully and happily made it through a week at home with a newborn. Jacob, or as Daddy likes to call him "Get Along Jacob," fits right into our crazy schedules. Tuttle and Maggie are so sweet to him and are constantly kissing his little head. Maggie refers to him as "her baby." My favorite moment this week was when I walked into my room after a shower to find Maggie singing, "I love you, my baby Jacob" to our little boy while hugging him on the bed. I think we will keep all three kids, for now. :)









Aunt Peach and Holland brought us lunch and played! :)


We are about to have a pretty yucky weekend, and schools are even closing early today due to rain and a potential for freezing temperatures. Luckily I have a lot of sweet babies (and a pretty handsome hubby) to snuggle with and keep warm! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment