Friday, June 3, 2011

Centennial Park Summer Fun!

Today was my last day of full time work! I decided to end on a high note, and I loaded the car and met up with Shelly and her nanny kids at Centennial Park. It makes me feel super old that the park was built for the Olympics FIFTEEN YEARS AGO! I was eleven years old!

We ate a quick picnic lunch (The kids were not interested in eating with all the action surrounding them) and had a blast playing in the fountains at the park.


 Tuttle was all smiles and loved being splashed by the fountains. He held my hand and walked all the over the place! I was shocked he was still smiling after water smacked him in the face repeatedly!


Last summer the kids and I spent a lot of time at my pool, but since Tuttle is moving non-stop this year, I did not feel safe taking three kids until age six to the pool alone. The Centennial Park fountains are a perfect way to cool off in this CRAZY summer heat without any fear of a kid falling in the water unattended.


 Stella taking a break :)

After the kids had enough of the water, we spent about an hour at the playground in Centennial Park. Shelly and I found a shady spot, and the kids loved climbing and going down the many slides.


Peek-a-Boo


We will definitely visit Centennial Park again this summer!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment