Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tuttle's First Haircut

Tuttle has been needing a haircut for a while now, but we have been trying to put it off until our beach trip in July. Today, I decided I could not handle his shaggy hair any longer, and we ventured to Salon Red Kids in Decatur. I am always looking for an excuse to go to Decatur, so I was thrilled that we could get an appointment last minute!

This was Tuttle's first official haircut although we did buzz his hair twice before today because he developed a baby mohawk/mullet when he lost his infant hair. The second time he screamed bloody murder, so I was nervous about taking him to a salon with strangers. 
He did GREAT! He did not make a peep and sat perfectly still in the ADORABLE fire truck chair. :)





Although I hate to admit it, he definitely looks like a little boy now instead of a baby. :(



We stopped in The Little Shop of Stories for a few minutes, so Tuttle could play with their train table. Jay says we do not need a train table, but Tuttle LOVES them! Santa might overrule Jay this year. :)

 



The ladies better watch out! Tuttle is a little stud!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Whenever we visit Aunt Kristy we always go to Little Shop of Stories! Caroline loves it too. :) I think she needs a train table as well...

    ReplyDelete