Sunday, June 12, 2011

Festivals and Decatur

This weekend, Jay enjoyed the Brookhaven Beer Festival while Tuttle and I went to the Midtown Pop Up Festival with my cousin, Anne. The weather was absolutely perfect for being outside! Jay had a blast with his friends at the beer festival, and we enjoyed the Midtown Pop Up Festival although it was a little less impressive than I was hoping for. I heard about it from our favorite children's clothing line, Junebug, so I picked up Tuttle some cute shirts. I cannot wait for the designer to start making more boys' clothing!

I also did not pass up the opportunity to get my own King of Pops Popsicle this time. Coconut Orange! I made the poor decison to let Tuttle have a taste.
This caused two MAJOR problems: 1. I did not get to eat very much of it. 2. He was not a happy camper when it was gone. :)



This morning, Tuttle took a THREE HOUR nap, so I took advantage of it and slept the whole time, too! Later, Jay and I went to Decatur to explore the neighborhoods. We grabbed some pizza at a local spot and spent a few minutes at the playground. Decatur is such a fun city!





Have a great start to your week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment