Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pool Party

Today, I invited some of my friends over to our pool with their kids and babies. It was definitely hot enough to jump right in! Going to the pool with a mobile baby is very different from last year. :) Last summer, Tuttle snoozed in his stroller while I got some sun. This year, he is all over the place! It is hard work, but worth it because he is so much fun in the water!! One second he is scooping water with a beach shovel, and the next minute he is climbing into my arms to swim around the pool. I would not have it any other way!

I tried to get some good pictures of the kids/babies, but I have accepted that it is near impossible to watch Tuttle/snap decent pictures/make sure our nice, expensive camera does not get wet. So here goes..... :)

Tuttle is very interested in using a shovel or scoop to move water. His fine motor skills are improving everyday, and his attention span is crazy for a 13 month old!


 I am trying to reduce "paci time," but the sun was draining him, and this kept him happy for a while longer, so our pool party could go on!


 The older kids....They are so helpful with the babies!


Tuttle's buddy, Colton


My favorite picture of the day! Sippy in one hand, paci in the other!



I am having a great summer with my little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment