Thursday, June 23, 2011

Weston is in Town!

My good friend, Weston, came to visit this week from Virginia. We have been friends since college, but she is very nomadic and spontaneous, so I rarely get to see her. :( Luckily, she just got her teaching degree and decided a trip home to see the girls was in order. I could not agree more! 

Weston decided to keep Cohen, Rachel's son, for the day. We met at the cutest park near Inman Park for a picnic. Rachel was able to join us for a little while, too. I will definitely be going back to this park. It has a playground and a pond full of HUGE fish, turtles, and the neighborhood goose!

I cannot believe how quickly our babies are turning into big boys!



Weston is so good with the babies! They love her!



Rachel and Cohen. She NEVER takes a bad picture! :)


We saved some leftover lunch bread to feed the fish and turtles. Tuttle loved watching all the action in the water. 

I am glad this was not the end to my "Weston Time." Rachel had everyone over for a game night, too. Jay stayed home with Tuttle since he goes to bed at 8:00, so I really enjoyed my time 100% devoted to my friends.


Hostess with the Mostest! Rachel can make chips and dip look fancy!
 

Baby Jett came to Game Night, too. Couldn't you just eat him up?



We have definitely changed a lot since our days at UGA. From moving across the country to getting married to having babies, we have grown up a lot, but it means so much to me that we stay close through all the CRAZINESS! 


Thanks for visiting us, Weston!!

1 comment: