Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fun in Madison

Luckily, we were able to fit in a trip to Madison before my month long vacation ended. I enjoyed being able to relax, and Tuttle eats up all the extra attentin from his grandmommy and grandaddy!

Tuttle gets the run of the house whenever he visits, so he had a lot of adventures during our stay.
He would spend hours in his push car, and my in-law's landscaping is beautiful, so I enjoy walking around, too!




Tuttle gets to eat yummy treats that I don't keep around the house like cookies and juice. I think Tuttle looks HUGE in the picture below! When did he get so tall??
He spends HOURS playing with all the toys and books. It is like a toy store explored at his grandparent's house!



Tuttle has started getting frustrated with his toys if they will not do what he wants them to do. For example, he wanted to fit his sippy cup inside of a little compartment on a push toy. It was not happening, and Tuttle was not happy about it. He threw an absolute fit! We cannot help but hide our giggles. :) He is becoming such an independent little boy, and I think it is safe to say he is a little hard headed!

We headed home today. We have missed Jay so much! Fortunately, we will see Grandmommy, Grandaddy, and Aunt Peach in Hilton Head in TEN DAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment