Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lazy Days of Summer

We are two days into my month long vacation, and I am LOVING it! I may never go back to work. :) We have not done anything special, but I have enjoyed running errands and getting our place back in order after six weeks of neglect. For those of you who do not know, I am a clean freak. It was passed down to me from my mother. I really enjoy dusting, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, and straightening up odds and ends!
I think Tuttle realizes we are on vacation, too, because he slept until 9:15 yesterday and has dived into bed for his naps. :)

Today, Aunt Peach came over to watch Tuttle while I ran some errands and cleaned. I know he always has a fun time with her, and we are extremely lucky that she lives so close to us!

Despite the heat, we are still enjoying the sunshine. We are walking every morning and hitting the playground as much as we can. Tuttle even enjoys climbing around on our patio. Here he is tuning his driving skills in his new Cozy Coupe ($8 from a friend!):

Tomorrow, we have a great day planned! Several of my friends are bringing their kids over for a pool party!

No comments:

Post a Comment