Monday, July 18, 2011

Baby Jaxen

This has been the week of meeting babies! Finally, Tuttle and I were able to meet Jaxen, the beautiful baby boy to my friends Danielle and JD. He will be eight weeks old tomorrow and could not possible be cuter! I cannot believe it has taken so long to get together.


How stinkin' cute? 
He is SO cuddly-although Tuttle lost it when I was holding him! 
What will life be like with #2?
 
 
Since JD is in the army, we all know that their little family will move all over the place. (They just finished being stationed in Hawaii!) I am just so happy that Danielle's family lives in Woodstock, so she comes home to visit frequently, and we can sneak in some girl time, too!

Our college group of girlfriends are FILLED with all boy babies! Jax definitely fits right in!


 It was hard to focus on Jax with my little boy going a mile a minute! He was playing with Jaxen's new exersaucer, hunting for dog toys, and trying to climb up on the couches. Dani and I cannot decide what is more tiring: a 15 month old all over the place or a newborn with reflux! 


We wanted to get a picture of our two boys together, but that proved to be more difficult than I thought. I was hesitant to get Tuttle too close to a newborn (Jax looks a little nervous, too! Haha), so this is the best we got. This was right before Tuttle tried to give Jax his paci!


Unfortunately, it was a short visit because Tuttle needed a nap. I am so happy that we met Baby Jaxen, and we look forward to creating many memories with our boys in the future! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment