Saturday, July 30, 2011

Friday Night Dinner with Babies

This past Friday night, Tuttle and I were invited to have dinner at Genesis and Jett's place. Rachel and Cohen came, too. This was definitely a change from our crazy Friday nights in college! As I drove up to Gen's place, I laughed at all three cars packed with carseats, baby sun shades, and strollers. :) 

Gen and I tried lunch at Goldfish with the babies a couple weeks ago. At one point, the waitress asked if we needed anything, and Gen responded, "Two nannies." Needless to say, it was much more relaxing to have dinner at an apartment where the babies could play, run around in Tuttle and Cohen's case, and jump in the doorway in Jett's case.  

Gen's homemaking skills really impressed me. She made us fried chicken, green beans, and mashed potatoes. Yum! Tuttle gobbled it up, too. Afterward, the kids played, and we attempted conversation. Although it was easier than a restaurant atmosphere, we need to plan a GIRLS ONLY dinner as soon as possible to have time to actually pay 100% to each other!

The blonde/blue eyed stud, the yummy Asian chunky monkey, and the dark Spanish hunk





There are times when I look at Tuttle when I realize what a big boy that he has turned into. He was keeping up with Cohen all evening. They were playing chase all over the apartment.



I am excited that so many of my girlfriends had babies around the same time, and that our group of handsome boys can grow up together

Today, Jay went fishing with his good friend, Paul. He had the best time. My husband is the happiest when he is outside from fishing to riding bikes to playing golf. 

The rest of the afternoon we were COMPLETELY lazy. We have plans every weekend for the next two months, so it was nice to do absolutely nothing. I took some new bathtime pictures because what is cuter than a little boy in the tub???

Doesn't this expression scream, "I am up to no good!"




No comments:

Post a Comment