Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gwen Elizabeth

My entire family was eagerly awaiting an introduction to the newest baby in the family, Gwen Elizabeth. The weekend finally arrived and my cousin, Emily, and her husband, Robb, flew down from their home in Philadelphia with their beautiful little girl! My mom hosted a dinner at her house, so everyone could admire Gwen. :)

Look at those eyelashes!
My grandmother is now the great-grandmother to two babies-Tuttle and Gwen.


 My mom and I had fun shopping for girl stuff as a welcome present for Gwen. If I think I have a baby clothes buying problem now, imagine what will happen if I ever have a girl! Big bows, bloomers, and tiny dresses- Oh, My! :)


Tuttle was very interested in Gwen, but it did not go over well when I was holding her. Haha



My mom snuck in some baby cuddle time.


 Tuttle with no afternoon nap= a VERY fussy boy! Luckily, some wagon time with Gram always brightens his day!



My handsome husband and me
My family's holidays will never be the same now that TWO babies are in the picture! We cannot wait to see Emily, Robb, and Gwen again! Maybe we can convince them to move back to Atlanta??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment