Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happy Four Year Anniversary!

Yesterday Jay and I celebrated our fourth year of marriage. I cannot believe how quickly time flies. I could not ask for a better husband, friend, daddy to my babies, or hardworking bread winner! :)


Aunt Peach came over to watch Tuttle, so Jay and I could eat a yummy celebration dinner at Noche. We sat on the patio, and the weather was so perfect that I did not want to go home. We chowed down and really enjoyed the meal, especially my virgin prickly pear margarita!


I have loved overcoming obstacles and celebrating all the good things that have come our way the past four years. From a master's degree to buying our first home to welcoming (almost) two babies into the family, we obviously like to pack it in! I cannot wait to see what the next four years bring. 


I love you, Mooch! I am the luckiest girl to call you my husband!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this was a sweet one. I love the pictures from your wedding! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete