Sunday, July 29, 2012

Family Update and More Visitors

We are trying to adjust to our family of four, and I think it is going really smoothly. Tuttle is still acting so sweet toward Maggie, and she is such a good baby. He is having some typical adjustment issues (sometimes wanting my attention immediately when I am holding the baby, not eating as much as he normally does, having tantrums over little issues or being told "no"), but I think we are experiencing a lot of positives in him, too (he is still napping his normal three hours and sleeping through the night, playing well on his own when I have my hands full).


Maggie is not having any issues getting a full feeding, and I have adjusted my three hour feeding schedule during the day to every 2.5 hours. She is consistently eating a full 2oz, and I predict I will have to up her intake in the next day or so. She is mostly alert in the mornings and prefers to stay in motion by bouncing around or walking. She does a pretty good job at tummy time, as well.



Even more visitors have stopped by since we have gotten home from the hospital. We have the most supportive friends, and we are so excited to share our little girl with them!

David and Elaine


Paul and Val getting a little practice in before Charles' arrival.

Tuttle's Girlfriend, Connor

Kristin and Justin, CJ and Katie, and Genesis and Jett came by to cuddle MR, too. My sweet Ashford Park friends also set up a meal rotation, so we have eaten DELICIOUS meals from the Brewer family and Katie and Cameron the past two nights. Not planning a meal has been extremely helpful! :)

We ended our night with a little Silly String fun in the backyard.


*** I know, I know. Tuttle has his paci in almost every picture. I am picking my battles! :)

Tuttle, Maggie, and I are looking forward to Gram coming everyday this next week to help out while Jay returns to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment