Thursday, July 5, 2012

Margaret Ruth's Room Reveal

Jay and I have loved getting our baby girl's nursery ready for her big arrival. Jay actually finished painting the walls, trim, and closet a while ago, but Tuttle was moved into the nursery during his room's renovation. I really enjoyed buying all the pink and frills this time, but I think we kept the room clean and simple, as well. 


We still need to hang our Aunt Peach original painting above the crib.
 


 The rod iron chair was in my mom's drug store when she was a child.


Maggie Ruth will be one stylish baby!
 

The growing bow collection. I have to stop myself from getting more from Etsy on a daily basis!
 

I am OBSESSED with this super soft PBK rug. I had my eye on it for months before I splurged on it.


We could not be luckier to have such a talented artist as our kids' aunt!
 

Tuttle thinks he has two rooms of his own. A big reality shock is going to happen in less than two weeks when baby sister arrives! :)
 

We cannot wait to show the nursery to you, Maggie Ruth!

2 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous, great work! Obsessed with your changing table...that is a fabulous piece! Congratulations on the upcoming arrival!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bedding in here. Super sweet! Congratulations on the impending birth of your daughter!

    ReplyDelete