Monday, July 16, 2012

Wedding Shower and Relaxation

Tuttle was able to go to Hilton Head this past weekend with his grandparents and Aunt Peach. My OBGYN laughed in my face when I asked him if I could go to the beach, so Jay and I enjoyed a relaxing weekend at home. I am so happy that Tuttle could go, and I know he had a BALL!


Jay and I went our separate ways with all our weekend activities. He was able to celebrate his friend's 30th birthday Friday, lead a half-marathon running group on Saturday morning (where he was labeled "Coach of the Week") and relax at a boot camp instructor's pool party on Saturday afternoon.

I slept the day away on Friday while experiencing irregular contractions. I thought we were going to meet Maggie Ruth earlier than expected, but everything has subsided for the most part. We are still set to be induced in a week! Saturday I met my mom for a wedding shower to honor C.J., a daughter of one of the BEST women. 

Bride-to-Be



The BEST Group
 






Once again, my mom's sweet friends threw a great shower. I always look forward to any chance to get to visit with these special women and their daughters. 

I spent the night at my mom's that night. My mom was so concerned about my comfort that I even got a long foot massage to help get my mind off of how BIG I am! 


Jay and I were very ready to see Tuttle yesterday evening. I can tell he had the best time at the beach trip this year! I cannot wait to soak up as much time with my little boy this week before he becomes a BIG BROTHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment