Sunday, July 1, 2012

Our Babymoon


Jay and I were so excited to sneak away for an overnight Babymoon Saturday night. My mom kept Tuttle, so we made reservations to stay at the Ritz-Carlton downtown. We had planned to try out a new restaurant, but once we arrived at the hotel, we decided to skip the taxis and valet to get to the restaurant and made reservations at the hotel's restaurant, The Atlanta Grill.

We checked in as early as possible and relaxed in the room until dinner. We were so excited to nap and watch mindless television. We are officially OLD! Haha 


I suggested that Jay make our dinner reservations for eight o'clock since we never eat that late with a toddler. Jay ordered a steak, and I ordered grilled scallops. We sat on the patio despite the heat and people watched. A man even serenaded us from the street and then requested money. :)


Nine Months Pregnant


We continued our lazy babymoon by heading back to the room after dinner. Unfortunately, I was feeling pretty uncomfortable. Luckily, that did not stand in my way of sleeping until 9am!! We ordered breakfast room service to complete our babymoon.

I am truly lucky to have married such a wonderful man to help raise my children. We will celebrate four years of marriage on July 11, and it is crazy to believe that in four years we have grown to a family of four and bought my dream house. I love you, Mooch!

Margaret Ruth is set to enter our family in three weeks. Jay and I do not think I will make it that long....

** With my pregnancy brain, I forgot the camera for our babymoon, told my mom that I forgot the pack-n-play for Tuttle's overnight at her house (It was in the car.), and dragged my family through Costco today, only to realize they would not take a credit card once our cart was overflowing. I was so sad to not have my nice camera for pictures of me and Jay. I used his camera phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment