Saturday, July 28, 2012

Margaret Ruth's First Doctor's Appointment

First of all, our new baby girl is SUCH a good baby! She is much more alert than Tuttle was as a newborn, but she is perfectly content to look around and wiggle while she is awake. She is eating on a regular three hour schedule and is up to 35mL a feeding. She eats so quickly that I only have to be up about 15 minutes for the night feedings. Tuttle likes to help feed her during the day, as well.


The whole family went to Margaret Ruth's first doctor's appointment yesterday. Obviously she had to dress up with a big bow. :)



Daddy was on baby girl duty while I watched the big boy. It was definitely a team effort! 



Our pediatrician is on vacation, so we saw another doctor in the practice. Everything checked out fine. She had lost a little weight, which was to be expected, but she had gained a small amount since leaving the hospital on Thursday. I struggled with Tuttle's feedings a lot, so it put my mind at ease that Margaret Ruth is right on track! She does not want to miss a meal, and Jay and I have to cut her off every time because her little tummy cannot handle it.


I absolutely LOVE to watch Jay interact with MR. She gives him the BIGGEST smiles! Daddy goes back to work on Monday, so I am going to soak up every second of the weekend with my family of four.

No comments:

Post a Comment