Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Movie with Mommy

Tuttle and I went to the movies today. I am trying to soak up as much special time with my boy before Maggie Ruth arrives. 


We saw the new Disney movie, Brave, and it was really cute! Tuttle enjoyed all the battle scenes and archery shots. At one point I thought Tuttle was scared when the table was flipped over during a heated family discussion. He looked up at me and said, "Oh, no!" I replied that it was alright, but he cut me off during my consoling to say, "Mommy, a mess!" Silly boy!


I was impressed that Tuttle stayed interested during 30 minutes of previews, a short intro film, and a 90 minute movie. We will definitely go back to the movies again soon!

I love spending all day with my little boy.


He makes me laugh, and I am enjoying actually having conversations with him now that his vocabulary has exploded.


I am incredibly lucky to be his mommy.


Two funny stories about Tuttle's big boy room:

1. We are trying to stick to the rule of only allowing the paci in the bed and in the car. Now Tuttle wants to spend all his time sitting in his bed with his bopies! He takes books into the bed and will be content for 20-30 minutes.

2. Today Tuttle called for me to come to his room. When I arrived, he was standing up completely naked and holding his diaper. I soon discovered he had also peed on the floor/rug. Good thing for Woolite for Pets. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment