Saturday, June 23, 2012

Almost 35 Weeks and Girls' Night Out

I will officially be 35 weeks pregnant on Monday. It is insane how quickly this pregnancy has flown by, but I am now in the complaining phase. This is something I never faced with Tuttle. I am uncomfortable, tired, BIG, and frequently in pain from Maggie Ruth rolling over or kicking me in the ribs. Luckily, I am still able to sleep well (on the couch) and only get up once a night for a bathroom run. 


This week my doctor and I scheduled my induction. This provides me a light at the end of the tunnel. I will arrive at the hospital Monday, July 23 and begin the labor process the next day. Maggie Ruth will have July 24 as her birthday unless she has other plans and decides to make her debut early. Tuttle was three weeks early, so my doctor says another early baby is very possible.

I enjoyed a last minute Girls' Night Out with the Ashford Park group. Jamie heard about the movie What to Expect When You Are Expecting playing at the Fox Theater and surprisingly all six of us were able to go! Since so many of us are "expecting," it was the perfect movie choice. 



It was another great night with such a special group of girls. :)

1 comment:

  1. you may want to check this out... it’s very cool for someone expecting a baby.

    www.DadDuds.com
    Best of luck and have a happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete