Sunday, June 3, 2012

Family Visit and Friends Lunch

We continued to stay busy after my shower on Saturday. When I arrived home, my in-laws were in town for a visit. They really only come to see Tuttle! :) Jay went to Home Depot to buy a grill, and we all enjoyed a big steak dinner with salad, mushrooms, baked potatoes, and fresh tomatoes. I find it very funny that most of my posts describe my meals in great detail! What do you expect from an 8 month prego momma??

I enjoyed relaxing and having everyone watch Tuttle, so I did not take any pictures. Very unlike me! 

Grandmommy, Grandaddy, and Aunt Peach wore Tuttle out....he slept until 7:45 this morning!! I usually cross my fingers that I do not hear him calling for me before 7am.

Today I was so thrilled to meet up with my friend, Kris and her mom for lunch. Kris and I studied abroad together in Italy during the summer of 2006. We have made an effort to stay in contact even though we rarely see each other. I think the last time was during football season this past year! Kris is really the most thoughtful person. She is ALWAYS sending cards/gifts to me or Tuttle. She even brought gifts today for Tuttle and Maggie Ruth. I cannot wait to spoil her when she gets married and has her own babies- it won't be long! :)


I forgot to wish my blog a "Happy Birthday" on May 30. I cannot believe I have been blogging for a year! I am definitely hooked.

1 comment: