Sunday, June 24, 2012

Tuttle's Room Reveal

I am beyond excited to reveal Tuttle's finished room!! This was a PROJECT. It started out with a blue ceiling, pastel/minty green walls, and faded trim. I could not be more proud of the finished product. A huge THANK YOU to my wonderful husband for all his hard work. I hated that it took up majority of his weekend for weeks and weeks. Both sets of grandparents also helped a ton with furnishing and helping clean and set up. I won't keep you waiting any longer!! :)








Since we use the sunroom for all the toys, Tuttle's bedroom is really used for only reading, cuddling, and sleeping. I think everything came together PERFECTLY! My anxiety level is down completely, and I know Jay is relieved I won't have a panic attack and go into early labor.

Up Next: Margaret Ruth's room reveal. I am waiting on her new rug to arrive and for Jay to hang her curtains. Other than that, it is ready for a baby girl!

5 comments:

  1. Do you mind sharing your paint color? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Its Behr Skipper from Home Depot (My husband works for HD, so he wanted me to mention where to buy it!) It was the lightest of the slate greys that we considered. The white trim really lightens up the room, too.

      Delete
  2. Great wall color, and I love the books everywhere! Finally found my way here via Kelly's Korner. It's fun to see how others do up their nurseries. Great to get ideas for my first little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bedding and the alphabet picture. Can I ask where you got them? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete