Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Lovin'

I am absolutely love my new schedule!! I am nannying Mondays, Tuesdays, and half day Wednesdays. The rest of the time is spent at home with my little boy soaking up time with only one little baby in the house. Tuttle and I are still staying busy with playdates, outside exploring on walks and at the park, and running errands, but we are both enjoying LONG naps (three hours!) every afternoon and some extra cuddling with movies and books.


I just love this little boy so much!



It has started to actually hit me how close we to becoming a family of FOUR! I am scheduled to get induced in seven weeks, but if Maggie Ruth decides to come early like Tuttle, it could be FIVE WEEKS! I know our family will feel so complete when she arrives. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment