Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ashford Park Girls Shower

My sweet group of girlfriends in Ashford Park decided to throw a shower for Maggie Ruth. I LOVE any excuse to get together, but yesterday was extremely special because we were celebrating the arrival of my baby girl! My mom joined in on the fun, too!


We met for a brunch at a restaurant most of us had never tried, MoSaiC. We could not have wished for better weather, so our table was set up outside. Jamie brought the most beautiful finishing touches: flowers, yummy cookie favors, and pink bootie cupcakes. I would definitely recommend this location for any shower or special occasion. The staff was on top of everything and even made the pregnant girls non-alcoholic Bellinis.


It was the perfect afternoon. No one was in a rush to get home, so we just relaxed, laughed A LOT, and ate way too much food. We shared fried green tomatoes, crabcakes with remoulade, and Kobe beef sliders. Then I ordered crabcake eggs benedict. YUM!



Maggie Ruth received such special gifts. Since all of us have boys, except for Tracey with boy/girl twins, girl stuff is new and exciting to everyone in the group. Now Sarah Bates won't be the only little lady trying to get the boys' attention! :)


Thank You, Ashford Park Girls! I am truly lucky to have you in my life.

1 comment:

  1. That flower arrangement is beautiful! And those cupcakes could not be any cuter!! Did she make them herself? Glad you had a wonderful shower!

    ReplyDelete