Friday, June 29, 2012

Random Family Facts

My anxiety level is down A LOT since we finished Tuttle's room. I L-O-V-E it! Tuttle is still adjusting, but he does not get out of his bed yet. He calls for me to come in and tell him it is okay to get up!


We are almost ready to reveal Margaret Ruth's room. Jay just needs to hang the curtains and our painting from Aunt Peach. It is CRAZY that a little girl will be sleeping in that room in less than FOUR WEEKS!

Jay and I planned a date for this weekend as our last night out as parents to only one. We are having dinner at Two Urban Licks, and I splurged and made reservations for us to stay at the Ritz Carlton. Hello, Sleeping Past Seven! :)

Jay continues to impress me when he gets up to instruct boot camp at 5am every morning. I can REALLY tell a difference in his body, too. I have one GOOD LOOKING husband!


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment