Friday, June 8, 2012

Have Ewe Herd?

My friend, Katie, told me about the cutest activity this morning, so Tuttle and I had to try it out. Apparently Chastin Park is part of a program that uses a herd of sheep to reduce the kudzu and other plant growth in the park. This way the plants do not take over the park, and the sheep get a full belly! Chastin Park hosted a sheep breakfast this morning to start off the feeding frenzy. :)


Tuttle enjoyed getting his hand painted, making a sheep craft, and watching the herd that were enclosed in a small fenced area.



He tried to feed them like the big kids, but they did not seem very hungry this morning. I guess it was stage fright!

A little speech was made about contributing to the park. Tuttle likes any excuse to clap, so we hung around.


We did not end our morning fun there! We drove out to Alpharetta to meet Gram for lunch. 


We ate at Panera (my FAVORITE) and Tuttle devoured mac-n-cheese and a cookie as big as his head!

Tuttle and Gram enjoyed a couple rounds of "Ring-Around-the-Rosie."


We have a happy boy!! :)



The busy morning resulted in Tuttle napping until 4pm when I woke him up! I napped the whole time, too. Being eight months pregnant is EXHAUSTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment