Sunday, June 10, 2012

Laura's Wedding

My mom and I were so honored to be invited to my childhood friend's wedding on Saturday night. Laura lived right across the street from me from when we were babies until late elementary school. I spent about 90% of my childhood at Laura's house with her family.

Laura's cousins lived a couple of doors down from me, as well. We all fondly remember playing together everyday.


The wedding was held in Big Canoe, Georgia, and the scenery was breathtaking. The ceremony looked out over the golf course and lake. The decorations were beautiful from burlap tablecloths to abundant hydrangeas. One of my favorite details was the bride and groom walking out of the ceremony to "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered." :)




All the girls are definitely grown up now! We are spread out from Georgia to New York to Charleston. I will never forget the special memory of celebrating Laura's big day with my old friends.

* On a side note, my mom and I barely made it home with our sense of direction and driving skills. We got lost in the Big Canoe park and spent an extra 30 minutes trying to find a way out! We finally followed a family to their home and asked for help! It took them about 15 minutes to lead us out of the neighborhood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment